You may cancel your reservation without penalty as long as you give us 24 hours advanced notice. You must call us or email us about your cancellation.
Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice
Your driver is notified as early as 24 hours in advance of your reservation and is most likely arranging his schedule around your reservation. Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance may be subject to a $50 cancellation penalty.
Cancellation with less than an hourâ€™s notice
Because your driver is reserved for you, for your time slot, and passes up all other reservations in order to complete yours, cancellation within the last hour before your reservation time will result in the full amount being charged to your card, and there is no refund.
Your driver is reserved for you, for your time slot, and passes up all other reservations in order to complete yours. In case of lateness, call us at least 30 minutes before your reservation time. We are not responsible for long delays.
Carriage Ride Regulations:
All rides are subject to New York City rules and regulations and ordinances:
- Summer restrictions – No carriage may operate above 89 degrees. It is suggested that you watch the weather reports during the summer months. Often the authorities will send the carriages home at 87 degrees.
- Winter restrictions – No carriage may operate below 19 degrees or during Blizzards. ASPCA has, on occasion, sent horses home on short notice when it snows.
- Police blockades or visits from important political figures visiting New York City may cause streets to be closed down. If the carriage is unable to gain access to your pick-up point, the carriage company cannot take responsibility.
- Carriage Capacity – Four (4) adults per carriage, or: 3 adults & 2 kids under the age of 12, or: 1 adult & 4 kids under the age of 12.
- Due to New York City rules and regulations and ordinances, if a pre-arranged horse-carriage ride is canceled, the customers may select to postpone the day service or claim a full refund.